Currently viewing: Heatmiser DT from Total Floor Heating Ltd
Product ID: 00196
View QR Code
Share on Facebook
Click here to Digg this item!
Bookmark this on Delicious
The heatmiser DT
is our 230v, non programmable digital room thermostat, ideal for conventional or combi-boiler systems. This thermostat can be used to replace a mechanical thermostat as is designed to work along side a heating programmer.
The following features are available;
- Large display
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Remote control optional
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 98mm x 85mm x 13mm (Height, Width, Depth)
Upgrading your Existing Thermostat and selecting the Terminal Output
1. Firstly, check that you have at least three wires (excluding the earth) behind your existing stat. If you have, the PRT is compatible.
2. Our changeover terminal option is for those controlling a valve that needs power to open and power to close. If you are simply controlling a boiler, just select the standard model.
3. Our DT thermostat is flush mounting, so a back box 35mm deep, will need to be installed in the wall.
**For bulk orders, give us a call for a better price**
Not yet rated